Okay so have you ever seen on youtube “Trying Starbucks secret menu”? If you haven’t, I will tell you all about it!
First here is one I tasted and I recommend that you get. The pink drink: the pink drink is a drink with strawberries and it’s pink (duh). So this is how you will order it “may i have a strawberry acai refresher, instead of water can I have coconut milk, and can you please add strawberries." Ok let me tell you, I dislike coconut stuff, but I know what you're thinking you like the drink and it has coconut milk in it. You can’t taste the coconut that’s why I really love it.
So here is another drink that I really wanna try, and trust me if you love gummy bears you will love this drink... Gummy bear: so this is how you will order it “may i have a acai refresher with 2 pumps of peach syrup and 2 pumps of raspberry syrup."
Here is another drink I wanna try and this is one of my favorite cereals... Fruity pebbles frappuccino: so this is a regular frappuccino but with some different stuff, so I really want to taste this because I really love fruity pebbles. If you love it too, then you will like the drink. So this is how you order it, ”may I have a strawberries & creme frappuccino with 2 pumps of vanilla syrup and 1 pump of raspberry syrup and a splash of orange-mango juice if possible.”
Another drink that’s on the secret menu that I really loved is… Cake batter frappuccino. Don’t worry, it’s not real cake batter so the drink is like cake batter but more liquidy. So here is how you order the drink “may I have a vanilla bean frappuccino, add 1 pump tall of hazelnut syrup, 2 pumps venti, 1.5 pumps grande."
So here is another drink you should try if you love banana splits This is a banana split frappuccino, sorry if you wanted a real banana split, this is just a drink. So it’s basically a drink that’s like a banana split but instead you drink it. Here is what it has in it: vanilla bean powder, java chips, and other things. This is how you order it, “may i have a strawberries and creme frappuccino. Can you add vanilla bean powder with java chips, a whole banana and can you top it off with whipped cream, mocha drizzle, and caramel drizzle. Please and thank you”. PS: they might charge you extra for the whole banana.
Here are 5 kid friendly drinks to get with your parents at Starbucks.
1. Captain crunch frappuccino: Here is how you order it….”may I have a strawberries and creme frappuccino, ½ pump of caramel, 1 pump of grand , 1.5 of venti. Can you also add 1 pump of of toffee syrup, 1.5 pups of grande, and 2 pumps of venti. And may you also add ½ pump of hazelnut syrup, 1 pump of grande, and 1.5 pumps of venti”. And if your child wants some crunch, add some java chips.
2. Cookies and creme frappuccino: Here is how you order it, “may i have a double chocolate chip frappuccino, blend it with white mocha sauce instead of regular mocha". And you can top it with chocolate or whip cream.
3. Chocolate covered strawberries frappuccino. Here is how you order it, "may I have a strawberries and creme frappuccino, add java chips and can you top it with mocha drizzle”.
4. Bubble gum frappuccino: Here is how you order it …. “May I have a strawberries and creme frappuccino. No classic syrup (unless you like it sweet). Add 1 pump of raspberry syrup, 2 pumps of grande and 3 pumps of venti please”.
5. Neapolitan frappuccino: If you don’t know what Neapolitan is, it’s a ice cream flavor. The most common flavors are vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. Here is how you order it... "May I have a strawberries and creme frappuccino, can you add a scoop of vanilla bean powder, 1.5 scoops of venti, add 1 pump of mocha syrup, 2 pumps of grande, 3 pumps of venti. And may you please put chocolate whip cream and chocolate drizzle".
Story by Taraiyah Johnson