Ever slept alongside a snake? According to a report from WLOS, The Asheville Police Department posted to Facebook on Monday that officers were called to the hotel when a boa constrictor was found in a bed. The police did not name the hotel yet, but the Boa actually had a name, Chuck. He was left by a guest, Neil Miller. He stated that he was visiting a friend when he "accidentally" left Chuck, his 3-year old boa constrictor, in the room. "I set him down for two minutes and forgot about him, walked out," Neil said.
This Asheville hotel is currently making a new pet rule due to the incident. The housekeeper who came across the Boa halfway under the sheets, says “it was the most terrifying yet hilarious thing I have ever come across when cleaning hotel rooms.” The owner of the snake, Neil Miller, said when he realized he had forgotten Chuck, it felt as if he lost his son. Don't leave your pets in hotels please!
Story by Mekada Wickliff